jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, November 27, 2006 // 10:46 PM

i'm currently feeling very happy and very sad
wah what mixed feelings
okay i shall talk about why i'm happy



*drum rolls* I AM SO HAPPY AND HONOURED TO FINALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I GOT A DISTINCTION FOR CHINESE DANCE EXAM YAY!!!!
okay yes the words says it all
i am satisfied with myself =)
felt a huge sense of relief when laoshi told me lah
actually the results can only be said nxt year february
but my teacher is so nice and decided to secretly tell me my results hehe
i love her alot!!!!!!
and i was like practically jumping around her office when she told me
cos i was happy!!
yay!!!!! my hard work paid off!!!
i'm so grateful to zou laoshi for being such a great teacher!
she is the best teacher you can ever get =)



and now, why i'm feeling sad
its because the examiner is going back to china tmr
and for the past one week
i have been going to nafa to help out
and i practically spent one week of my life with the examiner
from morning 7am - dinner time
and i really got to know her
and she is super duper nice
she is tall, pretty, young, super good at dancing, friendly..
wah i look up to her alot!
and she is leaving tmr
i'm so sad lah..
sigh. i really love going to nafa!!!!
going there to help, its just so fun
everytime we go there, whenever we have any free time
me, jiajia and huimin will run to the empty dance room
and just dance and dance and dance
i really love doing it!!
we will also discuss alot about the dance steps and moves,
the ganjue
wah, i miss it alot!!!!!!!!!!
we will just dance anywhere and we dont care who is watching
cos we love doing what we do!
one week just passes so fast
her flight tmr is at 9.30 am
so early, but i'm going to the airport to send her off
i will miss her alot
and i really really envy her!!
sigh. tmr i want to take alot of photos with her hehehs
i love helping at nafa
and i WILL definately do it again next year!



haha okay i shall stop here
bye

-------------