jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, February 04, 2012 // 11:27 AM

Its been almost two weeks around people whom i love, and time do flies when you're happy.I feel like so much have happened during this holiday and i really don't want it to end. 


Even though this year's cny was spent without decorations in my house, without the giving of oranges and receiving of angpaos, but i'm glad that this big family of mine could take the time out to mourn for grandfather, to get together, accompany him and guide him towards the far-away-place. I really do wish that he is pain-free and is somewhere happy with grandmother. I miss the both of them. To say the truth, they were really the ones who brought this whole big family together, with weekly gatherings and birthday party-ings at their house. The times spent together is definately something that i'll remember for life.


This holiday, I guess there was an appropriate amount of going out with friends and having some alone time at home. I really do love my house, and it amazing how i could just stay home the whole day doing nothing much. Its....peaceful :) 


Meet up with treasured friends, couldn't ask for more, i know everyone is busy with their own life and it just warms my heart to know that there are people who will take time out of their busy schedule to spend time with me. Everytime i'm out with them, it reminds me that there are still genuine people out there and i really appreciate them for all they are. 


but i miss dancing. two weeks has certainly taken its toll on my body. I know i'll have a hard time when i'm back, and as much as i hate to face it. I know i will. I just hope that when the time really comes being too much for me to take, there'll be someone there to pick me up and help me get through it.


I'm feeling more scared than excited for the coming semester. but i guess, it's a choice i've made a few years ago.


Home is where the heart is. I know i'll be back. Till six months :)

-------------