jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Friday, December 01, 2006 // 11:41 PM

in less than 24 hours i'm going to be at the airport ler
and i haven't pack my bag yet?!
ah i'm too lazy lah..shall do it tmr after i wake up
since i already got everything i need
gonna bring some snacks there to eat in the hotel room hehes
and we are going to play and play!



holidays are passing too fast already
like half of it is gone!!
and i still do miss zhang qin laoshi and nafa
i wonder how is she doing back at beijing dance academy
aiyo if only i could go visit there one day!!!
but thats like impossible



went cycling with my brother just now
and it was fun hehe
riding at night is so nice
i better enjoy my last night at my comfy home
before i leave for yunnan
and sleep on my comy bed hehehe



okay shall go watch tv now
bye!

-------------