jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, February 04, 2007 // 7:54 AM

woops i forgot to blog yesterday!
so i shall blog now about yesterday
and then at night i will blog about today
haha



well yesterday we had FLAG DAY!
it was FUN!
i got meet so many different people
and see so many different reactions
ahhah
and i finished all my stickers before time runs out!
yay! my can was heavy okay



junyi, shauna, farah and me went together
then when we reach there
we splited up
and i went to the HDB flats there
the people are so friendly!
collected alot of money for the
singapore disability sports council



okay so had tuition after that
and i seriously dont understand at all lah
i think i'm gonna fail my test :(



hmm and i know i'm not the worst
but i have to be so much better than now
to get into apa
i'm scared! i want to get in
and i hope elizabeth does too



i was showing my mother my dance exam results
and i realised that i'm really happy with it!
maybe cos it was my first time
but i'm really happy!!
it really shows my efforts (:



but i need to be better this year
because i want that distinction again.

-------------