jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, March 12, 2007 // 7:28 PM

today was....???

woke up in the morning to go to school for the literature presentation thing,
only to realise that miss chan and nelson were terribly late.
so me and farah waited like forever.
we were doing the powerpoint slides
and nelson kept making me and farah laugh with all his stupid actions.
but we still managed to finish quite alot
so, thats good

then went for cca.
its was...i don't know
me and alicia always talk about the dance when we are preparing at the side.
and today it was TOTALLY BELOW OUR EXPECTATIONS.
and whats more, our expectations are already very low.
and the standard today is even lower!
like..when are we ever gonna realise how urgent this is?!

but its still heartwarming to see people trying(:

i felt that the dance room was very stuffy at the beginning.
everyone was sweating like crazy.
but i like this feeling!

so later i found out some stuffs..
and i'm super fustrated with my flexibility and height.
why can't i be more flexible?
why can't i just be a little taller?
why why why??

i hate myself.

why is it in my genes?
that extra 2cm is just so important
and i'm......ARGH.
its gonna affect me ALOT.

sometimes passion just isn't enough,

its just so cruel.

-------------