jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, November 03, 2007 // 10:55 AM

finally two weeks of the exams are over
but next week will be my worst week
i just wish it'll be over in a blink of an eye!
ahh literature is just a few days away!!!
jiayou jiayou!! its gonna end very soon!!
i'm more than half way done with the o'levels (:



i've decided to take everything one step at a time
because my excitment always ends up in disappointment.
its just the feeling of being abandoned.
do you really think i'm not good enough?
do you really think that i won't be of much use?
maybe i just shouldn't care so much
because ultimately its my own life, my own happiness.

but zls, i still thank you for all the guidance
i wouldn't be here without you,
and i do hope i'll make you proud of me one day.

-------------