jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, November 25, 2007 // 4:15 PM

today is my mother's birthday!!!!!

i'm home after nafa today
finally finish doing everything,
it took me and limin ages to figure the things out

but i am super super sad lah
i actually missed TAT's lesson
and i'm feeling all guilty and sad
i want to learn what the teacher taught today!!
ELIZABETH YOU BETTER TEACH ME ARH (:

i miss TAT

so today was my last lesson in nafa for this whole year!
haha it was a rather pleasant year
made many good friends in my class
i really like my class because everyone inside is just plain nice (:
despite the somewhat late lessons every friday,
everyone still managed to survive it for a year
and hopefully another year to come!

dance chalet is coming soon, so is class chalet
hope it'll be a blast!

wonder how rose and junyi are coping now
haven't gone out with them for a really really long time.

and where is elizabeth? she is like missing from my life these few days
where is our late night talks? haha
ohyah and ebird finally got her macbook!

i realised i'm going overseas in about 2 more weeks
haha i'm enjoying my holidays so far (:

-------------