jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Friday, November 16, 2007 // 10:34 AM

well yesterday was graduation night
and it was a pleasant evening

everyone look so pretty and handsome!
serious!
everything was great
the place, the food, the games
the people, the friends!

i will really miss xinmin a lot
its my second home!
haha

it was so sad that nicole lost her phone during grad night.
hope her mum doesn't scold her too much

so later is my open class at nafa
last lesson before dance exam next tuesday
and i didn't even practise or what lah
i think i'm so dead
i really really hope that everyone in my class will do well!
hopefully we will all get distinction hahaha!
then that will be great.

i'm kinda enjoying my life being so carefree now
its like there is nothing much to worry about,
except for the results next year,
but it isn't really within our control.

i miss all my friends ):
especially those who were really close to me during my stay in xinmin.

-------------