jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, January 09, 2008 // 4:57 PM

hahaha
i had my first operation in my life today.
but its just a minor one

today morning i went to xinmin with elizabeth
and we used the dance room to practise our item.
didn't do a lot
but at least we got the steps out for quite some part already
oh man, i'm so dead lah.
i'm so not good in the dance.
but there's still 5 months before the performance
i seriously need to practise more productively

after that my parents came and fetch me to mount elizabeth
and i went to had a small op on my right eye.
i had three injections on my eye!!
haha it was rather painful then
but after that my eye went numb and i couldn't feel anything
while the doctor start operating on it
and its so weird cos i'm awake during the op
chated with the doctor for a while
then everything was done
and they gave me a dressing on my eye

right now my eye is abit swollen hahah
and the area around it is abit sore
the doctor says its gonna take about 2 or 3 days to recover
hopefully i'll recover quickly!

i'm so bored staying at home lah.
can't really do much, since i'm suppose to rest my eye
i hope that i'll be able to go nafa on friday
and dinghong laoshi's class on sunday
i'm so bored of staying at home that i hope i can go to school and study
it sounds weird but i kinda of miss studying haha

and i realised that my room is super messy
but i'm too lazy to pack even though i'm staying at home.
i think i'll do it another day.

-------------