jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, February 25, 2008 // 4:39 PM

well today marks the first day
i went to sajc wearing the sajc uniform

the time table is really crazy man
i have so many breaks in between classes
but i think my friends are worse
cos they have like, 4 hours break in between lessons haha
and today, i finally felt like our OG is starting to get together
through all the talks and laughter during the 4 hour break

i was totally lost during math lecture today
i didn't understand a single thing
cos i didn't go for pae
and my poor friend beside me kept having to explain to me
oh man, i'm so dead lah
so many things to catch up

oh yah, i realise that sajc chicken rice very nice leh
so rose, its better than your nyjc one haha
you come sajc lah, then i can pei2 you eat chicken rice everyday
someone nicer chicken rice leh (:

athalie got crazy over the sajc school song
she kept singing it and singing it to everyone hahah!

during econs lecture today,
i was sitting right beside this air purifier
that is suppose to squirt some purfume thing into the air
every now and then
wah then everytime the thing squirt
the smell was so strong cos i was like beside it
and i was like suffocating throughout the whole econs lecture.
then my friend beside me was like saying
this is the sajc smell
cos when we came in on the first day of school
we went into the cultural centre first thing in the morning
and this was the smell haha

anyway, recently found out that nafa open class is next friday
so fast! its like i just started school
and its the holidays already.
but its good cos then i'll have time to catch up with my studies.

on another note,
two weeks ago elizabeth help me apply for laselle
and the auditions are in two weeks time
i don't even know if i can go for the audition ornot
i hope that i won't have any bridging programme on that day
even though the audition is ballet and comteporary based
i think it'll be quite interesting to go and try
laselle campus is just simply beautiful
and i guess it'll just be a new experience, 
gain new insights too.

and yes elizabeth,
i am my own harshest critic, so why do i base my faith in myself on others?
all along, i knew that i am the one who has the highest expectation of me
i think that is whats keeping me striving for more
but that is also the reason why i kept thinking that i'm never good enough
even so, i still try,
try to observe others and myself, try to improve.

i don't know why some people's opinion of my ability can affect me
but i think that from now on,
i'll just treat those remarks as spaces for improvement.

i'll really just try real hard these three months
cos i really want to go to hkapa
and if i don't get in in the end,
i won't have regrets, cos i know that i did the best that i could
sounds cliche, but i don't want to regret
cos i really have too many regrets in my life already.

no matter how difficult things will get in the future,
i'll still make sure that i'm enjoying myself while doing it
cos after all, i love to dance.

-------------