jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, April 05, 2008 // 8:47 PM

life concert tickets are sold out!
oh man i wanted to go and watch it lah!!
i really really hope someone will have extra tickets or something..
or maybe its fated that i can't skip nafa practise

huay kuan's practise was okay today,
quite fun actually, and i'm not aching as much as last week yay.
and while we were trying to do kong1 fan1, i accidently step on the teacher's leg
and i fell down. my ankle totally felt twisted and it was painful
my leg was like so "nua3", for that moment i really thought i sprained it
and i was kind of worried, but i kept telling myself that it'll get better
kept telling myself that its just temporary.
later on, it felt better and its not so painful.
really thankful.
i can't afford to have a sprain now. really can't.
i must train! haha

skipped ti1 tui3 cos have to rush off for nicole's ballet open class
hahah in the end me and elizabeth were the earliest.
talk about rushing eh?
and nicole you look so pretty (can't believe i said that)

had dinner with nicole limin and elizabeth
its been long since we had times like that.
makes me miss xinmin,
almost forgot how it feels like to eat with the xinmin dancers

the ride home with elizabeth today made me feel like i really wanted to live in hongkong with her
i really want to get into hkapa with her.
june seems too far away,
but hey, my skills are also far away haha!
so i must improve faster!

haha, now i'm back home,
and thinking about the homework just turns me off

i really want to dance everyday
or rather, i'm really looking forward to have dance everyday!

-------------