jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, May 13, 2008 // 7:58 PM

yesterday's performance was really really fun!!
i seriously enjoyed it (:

though when i got there it was all rush here rush there
but it was so fun having to quickly put our make-up
then stick loads of pins on our hair, and put loads of gel on our hair
all in that super super small room
so everyone was squeezing here and there
with all our bags on the floor
and we had to dig here and there for the blusher and eye shadow
that fen was like scaring me and trying to do something weird to me when i was was closing my eyes while putting the eye-liner lah

i love the feeling (:

the performance started and ended really fast
but i enjoyed every single moment on stage
i love the dance, the music, the costume, the props
and the people!
when we went on stage, i didn't expect that there will be smoke from the smoke machine
so i was quite surprised and i couldn't really find my way onstage for a moment cos the smoke was blocking the view
but the performance felt really great!

we took photos and i got them from jiayin's blog hhaha

this is our small little room! We love HongLei (:



Anges, Jiayin, Elizabeth and Me!



Fen trying to steal the limelight haha!



Elizabeth, Jiayin, Fen (my 'neighbour')  and Me!



I love the umbrellas (:






With Tianle, she is the one who danced "Shan4 Wu3 Dan1 Qing1" that night (:



The four of us again.
I love classes with you guys!!!



Me and Elizabeth!
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME EBIRD! (:



Together with our WONDERFUL teachers


I LOVE HONGLEI (:

-------------