jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, January 11, 2009 // 11:36 PM

i don't know why
but ever since i've been back home for christmas
i feel like i want to stay in Singapore forever


i really miss home so much.


and its so weird.


i remember the few days before i went back to Singapore, which is the last few days of semester one in APA,
i was kind of reluctant to go back because i was so happy being in APA, being with my classmates and just feeling the warmth of my friends in Hongkong. The last few days were the funnest days i've had with my class and teachers.
and i thought, i'll always be happy, both in Singapore and Hongkong.


but then i went back to Singapore,
and this time when i come back to Hongkong, my heart still seems to stay in Singapore.


and i don't know why i'm feeling this way.


yea i know i still love my class and i'm still having a lot of fun with everyone,
in class, after class, and outside of school.
i think i'm really lucky to be able to meet friends like them.


but i don't know.
i think of Singapore everyday, i think of my home, i think of my family, my friends.
and sometimes being alone here isn't really that easy for me.


argh its just another one of those emo days,
and no i don't want to live my life like that.


i don't know why its so difficult for me this time,
and i'm just counting down to the day that i'll be back for chinese new year.


which totally sucks cos i told myself that i won't want to be someone who keeps thinking of going back when i was the one in the first place who made the decision to come to hongkong, to come to HKAPA.


i really wish ebird was with me in APA, it'll really make me feel better.
not anything within my control, but i'll pray for her.
and i really hope that its meant to be.


hah but don't worry,
i don't regret coming to APA at all.


it just one of those days that i really miss home.

-------------