jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, December 31, 2006 // 7:42 PM

its the last day of 2006
wow time passes really fast!!



so many things happened this year
and i'm just so grateful for all of them
there were good times and bad times
but every thing thats happen taught me valuable lessons



i'm glad that i've found what i really want
and i'm not hesitating to go for it!
there were so many people who helped me along the way
and i thank them from the bottom of my heart



just now after dinner
my uncle came and talk to me
we talked about 'passion'
i dont know why but whatever he said
seriously made me think if my desicion was right
and i realised,
that it is something that i will not regret doing for the rest of my life
he said that nothing else matters
the only thing that matters is if i will really be happy
if i find happiness in what i do,
my parents will totally support me



maybe now my greatest barrier is the approval from my parents
but i cant blame them because
not may will want their daughter to take on this path
but i know i'm ready
i'm ready to face the challenges that comes to me
and i'm just so excited about it



someone once said,
" life is about what, why, how "
i gave so much thought to it and i'm firm about my decision
i do not think that it is inpractical
but i worry that i dont even have the chance to get in APA



but oh well,
thats in the future
i've made so many great friends this year!
truckloads of loves to elizabeth chan meiqi for just every single thing you do
i really REALLY appreciate them
rose, junyi, munling for being the greatest people of my life in 305
wanling for still trying to keep our friendship like before and i'm SO TOUCHED!! i still love you (:
my dancemates! joey, limin, shi ting, nicole and others for being so supportive of me and having faith in me. you guys always brighten up my day!
and to be able to be part of xinmin SLB also added so much more colours in my life



it has been an exciting year for me
and i cant wait for next year either!
i have new year resolutions and i really hope that they do come true!



have a great year ahead everyone!

-------------