jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, February 04, 2007 // 10:12 PM

okay i'm blogging for today!
second time
cos i didnt blog ytd



hmm well had tuition
and it was...inspiring.
what mr ng told us was so true
and to tell the truth
i felt something inside me after he talked to us
we should work hard.



so after that i went with elizabeth
to kampong chai chee cc
and when we were on the train there
elizabeth received a message from her mother
asking her to go back now



and in that instant
my heart literally sank
i dont know why also
i didnt know i would feel this way
but it just did lah.
i guess deep down i felt excited about going there
although i didnt exactly show any interest on the outside



anyway we met the teacher who graduated
from hkapa
and she is SO FRIENDLY!
and she gave us alot of infomation (:
yay!



i put a song in my blog
its "wo ke yi"
by cai min you
i like this song (:


okay dance rehearsal is officially less than one week away
am i excited?
well yes.
am i scared?
SUPER SCARED!
am i going to let my feelings affect me?
definately not!



i love my friends
because i know they care (:

-------------