jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, March 28, 2007 // 9:17 PM

as much as i want to blog
i guess my body just dont allow me
i hate it when i'm sick
syf how?

so i lost my voice today in school
as in, really really lost my voice
i couldn't even speak lah
those people sitting around me should know
especially rose, kept teasing me lor

but during cca,
it got a teeny weeny bit better

i hardly survive in school today.

i miss dancing so much.

seeing the seniors who came back today,
it made me realise how fast i am going to step down .
and.....i just can't bear to.
i love xinmin chinese dance

unknowingly,
syf bonded the dancers,
to make them feel like a part of xinmin chinese dance.
no matter how ununited we may look on the outside.
i'm sure everyone of us have a common goal.
a goal to do our very best on the actual day.
we are all working as hard together,
and i see more and more people practising on their own
asking people for help.

keep on working hard!
its the final stretch!
and i know it will pay off (:

i am proud to say that we are just so close so close so so very close
to getting that honours!

just watch us soar! (:

-------------