jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, March 13, 2007 // 8:00 PM

i'm terribly sorry to all chinese dancers in the syf.

i'm so so so sorry.
its my fault.
i'm sorry if laoshi was disappointed with us,
because it was because of me that made her so unhappy today

i'm really sorry.

remember a few posts ago,
i was talking about how people can just break down on the spot during dance practise?
i never knew it would be my turn so soon.

i'm sorry, i just....couldn't control myself.
i felt super bad and guilty for pulling the whole standard down today.

and if i didnt reply you guys when you talked to me,
its because i'm afraid if i talk,
i will just cry even more.
sorry, its not that i want to neglect you guys

i rather go to the toilet alone.

i'm so sorry to make you guys suffer because of me,
i feel bad.

where's the motivation i had in me?
where is it?
where is my disipline to work hard and always improve myself?

where is my confidence?

i've let SO many people down.

to laoshi,
i'm sorry.

i will do better, much better starting from tomorrow.
all it takes to pull the standard up again.

i really will, please trust me.

-------------