jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, May 16, 2007 // 8:00 PM

I FEEL SO SO LUCKY RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE.
thank you SO SO SO SO SO much to all who played a part in my marverllous SWEET SIXTEEN!
i really appreciate it so so so so much
and i dont know what i should say to express how thankful i am.
THANK YOU ALL MY LOVE ONES!

yesterday was fantastic!
totally love the celebration in the canteen
the double muffin smashing on my face!
the FROG! (ml tricked me)
all the superb birthday presents from everyone
the humiliating panties
and of course all the sweet presents that made me feel so loved by all my friends

THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY I EVER EVER HAD IN MY LIFE UP TILL NOW.

i am so lucky! hees.
thank you so much for the presents and cards that were so nicely done
so heartwarming! and yes it is definately SWEET enough for my sixteenth birthday

well sixteen sounds old
but if i could have friends like these when i am sixteen
I AM CONTENTED
i just want my life to remain like this forever because i'm loving my life now!!

junyi although you cant be here to share the joy with me.
i received your e-mail
and thank you so much.
cant wait for you to be back! (:

yes and not forgetting the suprise in my bedroom when i got home
seeing my room filled with balloons and nat jumping out shouting "I AM HERE!"
totally didnt expect you to come lah!!
elizabeth you tricked me x)

i love all the presents!!! the DANCE STUFFS
the PHOTO ALBUM AND BOUQUET THAT WANLING SPECIALLY MADE FOR ME!! ( i love you to bits darling!!)
ooo i will never forget every single one of you guys. serious!

i am so grateful
and i certainly hope that my sixteen year old life will remain as sweet!
i had a good start
and i hope things will go well in the future

yes i am old.
but i'm happy to be old.
i get totally tricked and bullied by everyone on my birthday
but i enjoyed it ALOT!

haha and i had cca today
FINALLY!
thank you to khui huay, rose, malvina,shi ting, valerie, audrey, yilu, nicole and limin
thanks for helping out to do zou laoshi's card
WE DID IT!
BECAUSE SHE LOVE IT!!! HAHAHHAHA
i didn't expect it to turn out that nice.
and she says she is going to put the card on her office table in nafa. yay!

wow cca was nice today
although we didnt dance seriously for more than 15 mins
hahaha
the rest was spent on talking
and fooling around
but yes i had fun!!!!
oh yah i got the group photos we took together as XMCD on the syf day!!!
whee!! miss syf alot alot

finally,
i'm starting to feel my passion for dance again.
i guess it was because i didnt really get in touch with it for a long time
i just need more time to dance!
i want more lessons (:

well actually,
considering everyone around me now
and all thats happened to me

I HAVE A LIFE!
AND I LOVE MY FRIENDS, ALOT!!!! <33

-------------