jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, May 08, 2007 // 5:23 PM

surprise surprise
i'm here blogging although the exams aren't over yet
i know i shouldn't be.
but...its okay haha

well there are many things going through my head now
and i just don't know if i'm happy
or sad
or feeling like....i dunno?

its just that the days are passing by so normally,
with exams everyday
and its like SO BORING!!
i have no life man..

exams so far are not good for me..
i didnt finish so many of my papers
yes i am a slow worker
and higher chinese was a killer.

i just hope for the best.

okay,
i think i hate my life now.

nothing is going well for me.
as much as i try to stay optimistic
you know the problems are still there
and you just have to face it.

dance these few weeks were terrible
and sometimes i just get fustrated with myself
but the more i get fustrated,
the worse i become.
but seriously, i'm deproving day by day

i wish i had dance lessons everyday
life without them are terrible
i dont think i will survive my open class
which is coming very soon.

and i cant celebrate my birthday with my friends ):

i want exams to be over
i want to dance every single day
i want to dance with my friends
i miss trainings
i want syf to come back.

i want to dance and forget everything just for that moment.

life is totally meaningless without it
and i know i still have opportunies to dance now..
but its not enough.

theres so many things troubling me
and sometimes...i just dont know how to react.

i just want to feel the music,
and move to it once again.

-------------