jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, May 12, 2007 // 11:20 PM

okay i'm back from a concert
and it was nice

i saw so many people there
alot of people from TAT
from DES
saw alot of my previous dance teachers
but didn't go up to say hi.
haha cos i didn't want them to see me =x

so anyway the concert is performed by kids aged 9-11 years old
they are from china, gui4 zhou1
they very cute when they dance

oh yah! i packed my room today!
its SO much cleaner le
and i filed all my worksheets
hahah yup so my whole afternoon was gone just like that
then at night i just went to the concert with my mum
at raffles theatre

junyi is in taiwan ):
junyi you better miss me haha

rose is not feeling very well):
i'm so sorry

and elizabeth made me type this in my blog,
she wants me to say
" elizabeth has something interesting to show me, i wonder what it is"

okay that was so not needed
hahah

anyway
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

-------------