jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, May 17, 2008 // 11:13 AM

its the weekends again!

this week passed by pretty fast
which is good.

wednesday was a horrible horrible day

but i guess thursday did make up for it
cos ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

i certainly received so many surprises
and i'm so blessed to have so many wonderful friends lah
08A03 who bothered to remember to do embarressing things to me in school
it was hilarious,yet fun and enjoyable.
i guess they really made me feel much better after that weptful wednesday

then celebrated it with elizabeth,
its was really nice, with all the cake and talking
and that nicey weird letter (:

went home and was greeted with two big surprises
cos Junyi was leaving my house and i caught her haha!
then i realise that Rose actually came by my house too to drop something.
and it was seriously a pleasant surprise for me lah
i'm really blessed to have you guys, thank you so much
yaye you haven't forget me (:

thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes through the sms-es
i'm really glad i've met all of you!

then i found out that HKAPA emailed me again about the auditions timetable!
i'm so freaking nervous and excited now lah!
can't wait, can't wait.

well, this birthday for me was a really fruitful and happy one
i love all my friends!
realised that i've not been forgotten by many, and thats a great feeling.

had a bad day on the last day of my sixteenth year
but a really great day on the first day of my seventeenth year (:

thank you so much <3



i have an opera performance today
and a Honglei dance performance tmr!
yay!

i have to go for rehearsal soon
then at night for the opera performance
and tmr afternoon for Dinghong laoshi's class
then the Dance performance at night

weekends are great.

i hope next week past faster too

-------------