jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, September 07, 2008 // 9:39 PM

first week of hongkong!

well, things have more or less settled down.
bought all my household appliances, new table, chairs, bedsheets, everything
and i've have my first night in my new home yesterday. my bed is soft and comfy (:

so tmr will be the start of a new week, another week of school, another 5 days of dancing.
i hope it'll be fine, and i sort of hope that the class will progress a little faster, cos right now we are really very slowwwww...but as everyone of our teacher tell our class-must get our basics right and our foundation strong!

today, i woke up late.
then my parents and i went to have a walk around the place i'm living in.
in the afternoon, we went to meet up with friends of relative and all sorts to introduce me to them so that if i have any emergencies, i can look to them for some help.
then we went shopping, for my room, my house and for school.
we went to tai koo to do the shopping, walked around in Jusco, kornhill plaza, cityplaza
when i was in cityplaza, we walked past the ice-skating ring, and i was reminded of 3 months ago when i was here together with elizabeth, uncle Emu and Valai jie jie...those were really good days.
i really wish that elizabeth was beside me, wish that the both of us are in hongkong together now, in HKAPA together...

today is the last day my parents are staying in hongkong with me.
and to say the truth, i really really can't bear to see them leave...
and during dinner today, i realised that its my last dinner with them before they leave tmr morning, and i was so 心酸
tears kept welling up in my eyes and i was trying really hard to control them, i don't want tmy parents to see me cry, i don't want them to worry about me, i want them to know that i will be independant and take good care of myself alone.....but seriously, i'm not even sure myself if i can take care of myself.
i'm so uncertain about myself, and i really hope that i'll be able to survive well, to be happy, and enjoy dancing here.

when they leave, everything is gonna be different already.
have to do everything by myself..have to look for food myself..
i really think i'm gonna starve, i don't even know where to go to eat and such, and oh man i'm gonna have such a hard time.

really pray that God will help me, pray that He will be watching over me, guiding me through this difficult phase of my life.

i going to be alone from tmr onwards, and i hate to be alone.
and i forsee nights after nights of cryings....

P.S. its really much tougher than i thought it would be for me

-------------