jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, August 27, 2008 // 2:22 PM

FLIGHT CHANGES AGAIN!
This time, its 95% confirmed.

i'm leaving on 2nd Sept, flying off at 1.30pm

APA emailed me today telling me that my visa is approved and APA can collect it this friday.
So APA is going to courier it to me on friday and i will most prob receive it on monday, fly off on tues.

Missing both the orientation and first two days of school ):
but thank god that my visa is done!

and i can go and watch the huay kuan concert already! buying the sat tics.
this friday is NAFA open class but i don't think i'm going cos i'm going to my cousin's house
hmmm....wait does this mean that i have to go for NAFA rehearsal next monday?!?

i hope i'll receive my visa on monday, hope that the courier people will be efficient! (:

-------------