jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, August 25, 2008 // 12:51 PM

my flight has been changed to 8.30am this friday.
i'm feeling quite disappointed because i won't be able to watch huaykuan and all my friends will be having school at that time.
i'm a bit unhappy because my parents never ever discuss things with me and they always take their own action. so they booked the tickets and everything without discussing anything with me.

i know that i'm being such an idiot and selfish person now because i should be grateful that they already help me book the tickets and paid for every single thing, but still i just hope that they'll at least discuss with me.

well, if i'm going on friday morning, it means that i will already be missing the orientation day, so its doesn't matter when i go, as long as its before 1st sept.
Saturday is a good day what, its the weekends and i'll be able to watch huay kuan on friday night and everything, i think everyone will be more free on saturday than on friday.
and my dad refuses to change the date to saturday because he just changed it to friday, but if he had just asked for my opinion, then things will be different eh?
btw, you don't need to pay any money for changing the dates of flight because the flight tickets that my father bought is by some points exchange thing. So i'm not wasting my parents money by wanting to change it.
as long as there are seats left in the plane, the ticket can be changed.

ah crap i don't know why but i'm feeling quite down by this.

okay but since my visa still may not come by friday, so i still cling on to that glimpse of hope that
the flight may have to be postponed again.

-------------