jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, August 31, 2009 // 12:40 AM

i miss home a lot.

and i really really wished that my mother could be beside me right now.
Its really hard for me, i don't know why..

i just want to go back to Singapore right now.
and its so shitty cos now everyone will think that i'm such a 3 min person.
i don't really know what exactly is going through my mind now

but all that i know is, my life now sucks.
i hate it. and i don't know what to do with it now.

so what if i have friends here in hongkong, i realise that at times when i really need someone beside me, the only person who will always be there to listen to me, is my mother.
even if she doesn't know all my problems, i just feel contented as long as she is beside me.
and i know i haven't really been spending time back home for the past 2 months, but i really really enjoy being in the house, knowing that my family is here with me.

my throat is feeling sour, my heart is sore. I can't help it.
and i don't know how to save myself anymore.

sometimes, i feel like i can't talk to any of my friends, maybe its just me being oversensative, but i feel like i'm like a back up plan, and the friendship is just there because it was there all along.
ahh, i should have guessed, we'll all make other friends as time passes by.

i'm starting to lose control of myself, starting to be an irritating spoilt brat. i'm sorry if i was attention seeking, i'm sorry if i kept repeating my lines, it just sucks to be alone you know.

and i feel like crap now.

but who cares lah right.




everything is not what it's supposed to be and i'm just so tired of all these.
i'm not brave, i'm not strong and two nights of crying ain't gonna solve all these problems.

but i really can't help it, when i think of everything.



i just wanna hug my mother right now

-------------