jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, May 23, 2007 // 8:14 PM

i'm sorry but i guess this post will be about dance.
somehow, i just felt like blogging it cos its the only thing thats going through my head at this point of time.

well, theres a happy side,
and a not so happy one
or maybe....i don't know

on the happy side,
TODAY'S CCA WAS EXTREMLY NICE!!!
those who didnt come missed out on alot lah
we learnt this new zhu3 he2
and it was SO SO SO NICE!!!
I LOVE IT ALOTT!!!
I LOVE IT MORE THAN DAI ZU WU,
SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT RIGHT???
HHAHHA
but zou laoshi only taught us the first part
cos there wasnt any time left

and the music is super nice
its the theme song for "Dream of the red chamber"
and i fell in love with the zhu3 he2 immediately lah
i guess the other dancers also like this dance alot
its gu2 dian3 wu3
and i totally totally love love love the yun4 wei4 of this dance lah
cant wait to learn more,
but that will be like...
one month later?
so long lah....

ahh i really feel the passion for dance coming back in me
and i'm glad
i just want to dance and dance
and dance for the rest of my life.
ahh imagine that!
thinking about it alone is enough to make me smile
hehes

anyway we brought home our costume to wash today
i just love our costume!

hahah okay...
so well on the other hand.
maybe some people were not feeling very well in cca today
and it kinda affect me in a way... i guess
i mean, yah....i dont know lah..
its kind of confusing...just dont know alot of things
i hope leaving you guys alone was the right thing to do.

sometimes, i just need a break
and just dance every single minute of my life
( well dancing means a break for me )

but i can't.
yah its just reality lah
and i won't run away from it.

maybe i should just concentrate on the camp and ensure that it will be a good one.
this camp is very very important to me.
yup, that is what i will do.
so camp comm people,
lets make this a good one yah! (:

-------------