jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, June 24, 2007 // 11:46 PM

yes i know
blogging at this hour even though is school day tmr
well..i just feel so much at this moment
but i cant put it to words

this june holidays will filled with ups and downs.

camp was..*sighs*

i just absolutely love my last week of school holidays
i really hope that i can live my life like this you know.
its kind of absurb but i treat dancing more important than my studies
and i kind of hate myself for that.

but i mean,
even though this is the case
i am 100% sure that i will treat my o'levels very seriously
and of course fight till the end

this whole week was just filled with dance dance dance
and more dance
and ofcourse opera practise
and like out of a sudden i have to say a few lines for opera even though i'm just there for the backup dancers.

but i really really love dance and opera
i would really really love to just have chinese dance from morning till night
and i cant even imagine how yucky my life will be when i step down from chinese dance

i love the dance practises this week
laughing away with dance mates
enduring my aching like crazy body,especially my thighs
going to school early in the morning for dance practise and ending at evening
it just brightens me up so so much

i love next's week schedule as well because there are so many rehearsals
and i am really looking forward to saturday's performance

and there are just so many people around me
telling me that i shouldn't involve myself in dance anymore
because its my o'levels this year

but you dont understand
dance is different
once you lose touch with it for even a month,
its really quite difficult for things to be like before

and whats more,
dance is the thing that keeps me going
its what gives me the will to carry on studying and working hard for my o'levels
you know from all the studying and learning
dancing keeps my mind relax and ready for more infomation to be stored in my pathetic brain
i think i've learn to rely on dancing, to be part of what i must do

and if you take that away from me
i....just dont know anymore...

-------------