jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, January 30, 2008 // 6:27 PM

school officially starts in three weeks
that is so long man
i wonder what i'm going to do until then
i think i'll most likely be rotting at home.

anyway ytd i went to nyjc
it was alright,
except for the boring history lesson
but anyway i didn't go today
because the lessons didn't really interest me

i am really gonna die when school starts
cos i'll be totally blurr about the syllabus and work
ahhh!!! someone save me please!

well, xiangjun sms-ed me
and told me that there will be an audition
for appeal students to njc tmr
but too bad i didn't put njc in my choices
well cos i called the teacher in charge last week
and she told me that there will be auditions only after postings are out
and there will be auditions only if there are spaces left after the postings
so the chances are really small
besides, she says i may not go sajc cos i put it as second choice
so i decided to give up on the appeal
and put sajc as my first choice

but in the end,
there is an audition to njc tmr

feel kind of cheated,
but still, i think i'm okay with not trying for njc
okay okay, i have to be okay what
like i have another choice.

i really hope that i will enjoy myself in sajc
i dun even know if i want to join their dance ornot
its so....modern...haha
but what else will i join then?

i really miss preparing for a chinese dance performance
i miss dancing chinese dance a lot.
right now both my chinese dance classes are technique classes
so i don't even get to be in an item for performance.

i want more chinese dance classes!!

-------------