jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, February 05, 2008 // 7:36 PM

officially two more weeks before i prepare myself for school

opera performance is tmr
seriously can't wait for it to be over
i need to reach the institute at 6.30am!
that is super super early
i don't even know how i'm going to get there
but i'll finish at 10am!
can't wait for 10am to come!

anyway, did abit of cleaning up at home today
cny is coming!
dunno if i'm looking forward to it ornot, hahah.

my parents are going to hongkong on the 24th!
and my mum is asking if i want her to help me
hand in my portfolio for hkapa.
elizabeth you want?
but i don't even think that i'll be able to get reference letters
in such a short period of time.

haha, i guess i'm starting to look more forward to going malaysia liao!
can see my cousins
can play with them, and catch up a bit.
but i'm sure i will be bombared with questions about my results
ahh nvrmind lah.

i'm feeling so troubled lately..

-------------