jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, May 18, 2008 // 11:57 PM

i'm so glad that there is no school tmr

had Dinghong laoshi's class today at emily hill
lets just say that elizabeth and i were not really good today
like almost everything was going wrong..
i think Dinghong laoshi was quite fed up
and kept asking what happen to the both of us

seriously, i don't know why i'm like that today ):
my standard is so unpredictable lah..
got quite fustrated with myself halfway through....

i hope next week will be better, its my last lesson at Honglei before the auditions

and hey, i didn't forget any steps in class today haha

later on elizabeth, jiayin and i went to Dinghong laoshi's house to sit sit awhile
cos we still had some time before the performance at night

nice cosey home (:

then the performance at night was okay
the whole cast went for supper after that.
Zhoulei laoshi and Dinghong laoshi 's treat! (:
nice food haha.
Funny people. Fen was making a joke out of every single thing.
i love spending time like this

took 147 home, again.
the bus was freezing cold.

i really want to get into hkapa.
my standard today really made me feel scared
what is my freaking problem. its just balancing lah.
feel like slapping myself.


i aspire......to be like her

-------------