jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, May 21, 2008 // 10:02 PM

so finally our class get to go down to support one of the team SAJC match
and we are released at 2pm tmr for the match haha

then friday is half day!
i'll be going back to xinmin to discuss about the teng zhi ye costume
irritating lor, out of nowhere pop out a problem..

i kept forgetting that this friday is nafa open class
oh well, don't even know if my mum wants to come ornot.
but TNG LIMIN AND JOEY LEE XUE MEI ARE NOT COMING.
THEY JUST LOVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE LOR.

my back is still aching..

i love hkapa's chinese dance music

my mum just told me that both my dad and my mum will be going to perth next week
hey i also want to go lor...
okay maybe i don't haha.

i want to go hongkong!
its coming, its coming (:

-------------