jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Thursday, August 21, 2008 // 12:22 AM

i forgot that i didn't blog hahaha.

went out early in the morning today with my maid, we went to get some stuffs for hongkong, and i bought a lot of stuffs. bag, wallet, top, pants and food!
quite fun lah, and i need to get contacts, i think i'll just change to monthly instead of daily contacts, although i know i will be too lazy to clean it.
no cannot! Li Ruimin you cannot be lazy when you are in Hongkong, if not you'll just suffer lah!

okay and HKAPA replied me today and they just said that i am in group B for the orientation, but i don't know why my name isn't in the previous email. then i called them regarding my student visa and it is not ready yet! i think i really have to change my date of flight lah, how to go without my visa? and my parents are sort of blaming me that everything is so last minute and why the visa couldn't be settled ealier so our flight won't be so unconfirmed and rush.
but HELLO? i can't control anything about the student visa! i'm not the immigration department! and i sent my student visa on the earliest date possible, which is one day after i got my acceptance letter. i sent it the next day already leh, how early is that huh, and i'm in Singapore somemore, like as if i can do anything to get my visa earlier, its like really unreasonable lah.

anyway, went back to XMCD today, probably the last time till Hongkong.
lesson was quite boring for me, but well i love my dancemates there, i think that is the reason why i keep going back. even though i have really fond memories with XMCD, but i feel that everything is different now, the people, the atmosphere. Those fond memories are really in the past already and XMCD is just different now.
i hope that the juniors will be able to experience the kind of happiness that i've felt when i was in XMCD because really, its great. and i'm sure they will, seeing them like who they are now, i'm sure that they'll have a lot of fun in XMCD haha, and being able to do taoyao will really bring their dance experience another level higher. I can't wait to see XMCD shining again next year (:

went to limin's house after that to get my passport photo done.
then we watched the Xinthesis 2 video, i'm really thankful to Mr Tang for getting it done so quickly knowing i'll be leaving soon. anyway, had a great laugh at the video and it was quite fun to watch everything, although the person taking the video has really bad video-ing skills, i felt that so many parts of the dance were not taken properly that the essence of the various dances has been lost, and the camera is so bad that we all look short and fat, what a disproportionate video hah.

i can't get to sleep, don't know why.

P.S. Its Thursday, and i have one last star for today.

-------------