jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, February 25, 2007 // 9:09 PM

i missed tuition today!!!
cos i overslept
and i totally forgot about it!!
ahh!!! how could i?!?! ):
my mum woke me up and said
" girl arh, you miss your tuition arh? "
aiyo...i feel bad for missing it

so i woke up after that
and then i was kind of bored,
so elizabeth asked me to go to her house
and i went,
our house is so near.

watched television,
played abit of mahjong
then we went with her siblings out for dinner
because her parents are both at work
and they will be coming back really late
it was kind of fun
just that elizabeth was suffering
and she was showing it, to us.

but its okay lah
its normal elizabeth! (:

oh my, tmr is my announcement duty!
ahh i am going to make a fool out of myself lah
and there is investiture tmr
good luck to everyone!
hope everything goes well (:

-------------