jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, February 17, 2007 // 8:52 PM

woke up super early today
left the house at 4am to drive to malaysia
the car was so squeezy
because the whole family went
reached at about 9am today

i'm in my cousin's house in kuala lumpur
and i brought my mother's labtop
so i can blog!! yay!

we went shopping today
and so many funny things happened
my cousins totally rocks!
they are so funny!!
doing all the stupid things
i laugh until my stomach ache lah

had dinner and all my relatives came
oh yah, we had pizza hut for lunch
it was yummy (:

i'm coming back on monday
and i want to go MrC house on tuesday!!

everyone is playing computer and playstation now
and eating tidbits
then the adults are talking talking talking
its been quite long since i met my cousins
and most of them changed so much
as in they are all SO TALL AND SKINNY
i'm like...oh no..
i'm still so short lah
and people slimmed down
and i didn't

the atmosphere here is so re4 nao4
i'm super full
gonna get fat

hais.
i miss my cosy bed at home
hahah
hope everyone had a fun day!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

-------------