jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, February 21, 2007 // 7:41 PM

today is totally NOT my cca day
i feel so...argh.
its like, i am not in the mood
i am feeling very tired
I HAVE TERRIBLE STOMACHACHE
and i just cant dance properly ):

i've disapointed myself. alot

i hate it when i start to regret after training
the feeling is so, nan2 shou4
i really have no strength to dance today at all
i tried to have more bao4 fa1 li4
but when i do it, my legs are like so song1
and my hands and legs were shivering even when i'm not dancing
weird huh?
i think i'm really tired lah.

anyway today's maths test was super weird
i still dont understand how can you sheer a triangle diagonally?
its so weird lah..left that question blank
cos i dont know how to do it..

but anyway the thing that cheered me up today
was when me, rose, junyi and munling went to the coffeeshop,
and we started talking about dreams(the one you have when you sleep)
and it was so funny!
because everyone of us have ridiculous dreams
its so dumb lah

oh and during dance
joey went to hit limin's butt
and the sound it creates is SO different from all of ours
its like..hollow?
i dont know.
then vanessa say limin wears pampers,
and its so funny lah!!
i laugh until my whole face red!
me and nicole just couldn't stop laughing
hahah

tmr is gonna be a long and tiring day
thursdays are always the hardest to survive.
hope things will go well tmr!

i really wanna do dai zu wu (man4 ban3)

-------------