jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, February 10, 2007 // 11:18 PM

i finally changed my blogskin
for the first time
hahaha
i think its clearer to read from this blogskin

anyway i'm less than 24 hours away from rehearsal
excited excited excited.

went out with my mum just now
and saw the dance performance at raffles city
then we went to buy new year goodies
hahah i was sweating cos it was so hot inside the 'market' there

munling's birthday is on monday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
rose, junyi, munling and me were suppose to go out today
but junyi fell sick today
and rose was busy
so we didnt go out in the end
but nevermind (:
we will go out again
GET WELL SOON JUNYI!

school is coming and passing so quickly
and soon i will be stepping down from cca
felt really sad about it ):
i dont ever wanna step down!
i just love my cca so much
the people
the teachers
my friends
and of course,
just being able to dance (:

-------------