jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, February 13, 2007 // 7:51 PM

i am so gonna fail my a.maths test
i only know how to do very few questions

after school today
we had cny rehearsal!!
IT WAS SUPER SUPER SUNNY AT THE PARADE SQUARE
and so hot!
THE WIND WAS SO STRONG
and all our fans ended up flying everywhere
so we all just laugh laugh laugh
and didnt really dance hahah

then cca was okay lah..
but i was super tired by that time
because we kept doing the cny dance
then i was panting
i haven't warm up yet
and we had to do syf dance

so i was totally not in my best form
aiyah must improve my stamina already

oh and my knee really hurts!!
the blueblacks are getting worse lah
and its so painful!
especially the cut on my knee ):

anyway today something terrible happenned during recess
it was kind of scary
poor munling and junyi kena splash alot
until the back of their uniforms were so dirty

hmm..
valentines day is tmr!
love is in the air <3

-------------