jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Friday, February 09, 2007 // 11:34 PM

i'm back!
okay i'm sorry that i didnt blog so much yesterday
cos i didnt have so much time



anyway during english today,
we watched "the miricle worker"
its such a nice show!!
but we didnt finish it because lesson ended
cant wait to continue watching it!



and i'm so amazed by 405
you know why?
today mrs lim didnt come for lessons
and we were suppose to end lessons at 12.30
but everyone stayed back until about 1.30-2.00
just to finish the work that mrs lim gave
and nobody complained(:
if it was last year
i think the whole class would leave on the dot
and not care about the work lor haha
so i'm glad hehes
and i like transformation cos its like LOCI (:



results were out today
I GOT A1 FOR CHINESE!
yup i'm so happy lah!
i really thought i wont do well
because my chinese had always been bad
and my prelims were lousy lah
when i saw the result slip
I SCREAMED LAH!
and then i dunno why i started crying
i guess i was so scared i didnt do well
and i just felt...relieved
thank you for letting me get A1



congratulations to all who has done well
our school did so well this year
and i'm proud of my school!



thank you munling for crying with me
although you didnt take any results
i'm so glad you feel happy for me
because it really shows what a true friend you are (:
we shall work hard together
and our faces will appear on the slides next year!



so after school went for nafa.
although i didnt do very well
and hun4 my way through
but i shall not brood over it
and stay happy
because today i got my A1!
yes that is good enough for me



oh that reminds me
rehearsal in two days?
ahhhh i'm totally so so super nervous!
but extremly excited as well (:

-------------