jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Tuesday, July 24, 2007 // 7:11 PM

hello!!
haven't update for super long.

still loving my friends
still loving dance

i know this is almost one month ago,
but i'm gonna post up some pictures about xinthesis
hehes, enjoy (:




tying our hair for the performance



the dressing room! (crazy nicole in the middle)



elizabeth and me!



wanling and me!



dylis, me and wanling



dinner time in the dressing room!!



ms lim in the middle. one of our dance teacher-in-charge



nicole, elizabeth and me



with lin hong laoshi, chinese opera instructor!!



me, nicole and Shi Ting



Dylis in witch's costume, and me!



our head dress



 me and nicole going crazy with the witch's wig (:



haha thats me.





and of course, the GOLD WITH HONOURS
XINMIN CHINESE DANCE

xinmin chinese dance will always remain in a special place inside my heart
thank you for making this experience so worthwhile (:

-------------