jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, July 04, 2007 // 10:47 PM

hello! my brother decided to lend me his computer for a while
hahha so i better make this quick hehes.

i want to blog often,
but my computer died on me
so i haven't on my computer for 2 weeks already

anyway, today i found out that
last friday, i was at opera rehearsal
so i decided to skip NAFA
and they did dai zu wu!!!
oh my!!! I WANT TO DO DAI ZU!!!
my heart sank when i heard it lah.
but i enjoyed opera as well lah ahhahha
its been a LONG LONG LONG TIME since we've spent time together
and i really felt very very happy during that night (:

it feels different to go for dance practise now.

but i still feel good going for dance practise.
hah. but i wont have a chance to do so very very soon.

look on the bright side.
you dont have to go for dance practise to dance.
i can dance anywhere
as long as i want to dance (:

and i have nafa on friday hehe
i want to do dai zu wu!!
i miss it alot alot alot..

hope this period of time will pass quickly
let me survive!!

i miss the times spent with my close friends
i miss them alot
i miss performing alot
i miss dancing with ALL MY DANCE-MATES as well

i yearn for a place
where people who shares the same passion get together
people who have the passion for dance, burning in their heart
a place for them to share, to learn
and to dance.

i want to set up xinmin chinese dance alumni ((:

-------------