jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Sunday, July 08, 2007 // 10:13 PM

oh great there is school tmr.

did i mention that i bought a new dance shoe
erm i guess not.
but i did buy a new one, because my old one is super "hole-ly"
hahah

TAT was fun today,
i did enjoy it, to a certain extent
because i haven't been there for a very very long time.
then went to have some food at bugis there
and talk for quite a long time with elizabeth
i haven't gone out with elizabeth like this for a very long time.
and it feels good to be out with elizabeth again.
i miss it lah!


oh man i've said this a million times but i'm gonna say it again.
I HAVE NO LIFE!
I MISS DANCING!!

i've change my blog song to "the world's greatest"
its a nice song hehe.
i remember i use to hear this song when i was younger
somehow this song reminds me of the happy times i have with my family when i was younger
i had alot of fun playing with my brothers when we were young
but i guess things are different now,
we're all too busy with our own life
that we don't spend time with each other anymore.

now i miss the warmth i felt with my family in the past):

its surprising how times change right hhaha.

oh yea this was taken from nathanael's blog a very very long time ago



-------------