jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, April 08, 2013 // 9:27 PM

last two months before school ends. i just want to enjoy myself in every single class thats left. i know the people may be hard to face at times, but anger won't bring me anywhere. have been feeling quite a lot of screwed up emotions regarding school lately. but somehow, thinking about the girls coming over in less that a month's time, i feel like everything will be alright and that there are still people who genuinely loves me and won't turn their backs against me so easily. I miss people like that. i can slowly see my life for the next one year, i'm a little relived, not so much regrets yet. scared, yet excited. come to think, when i started school this year, i've been gradually feeling this sense of loss, and right until now, its been there, accumulating until its on the brink of overwhelming me. I know the end of two months from now will not be easy on me, but i want to embrace it.

-------------