jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, February 23, 2013 // 12:06 AM

Other than worrying about after grad (though its getting me nowhere really),I'm really excited to jump back into dancing. I'm happy that there are so many things happening soon, as much as i feel unprepared for open day, choreographic workshop, dance 2, i'm still secretly happy that there is so much dancing to be done.I can definately feel the effects of not dancing for cny hols, ifreakingcan'tstandproperlyinclass-.- but i tell myself to give myself some time, some time to recover, just take it at my own pace. i don't mean slow down and slack off, but just give me my time to feel. 有些事是急不来的. I love classes in school, and this sem is mostly dancing classes and only one research paper to worry about academically (dang i haven't touched it yet. okay i will do it soon) 

I feel different about my learning in school. All along i've thought that hard work pays off. and paying off means getting opportunities to perform, or getting a deserving GPA, but these 5 years here taught me otherwise. This semester i just want to learn, and try not to get so affected by all the biasness and unfairness this stream brings. So really, paying off means being a better dancer, to feel your body benefiting from all the work and sweat that you put in, thats my reward, and i know i'll be happy. I'm not giving up, i still yearn for the opportunities, and i'll make an effort for it but i just want to enjoy dancing again.

I hope i'll be more daring, be it in class, in my learning, in performing, in taking a stand for the right beliefs. I just wanna cherish every dancing day in school. i hope i'll be blessed with courage.

-------------