jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, October 12, 2011 // 10:12 PM

Its raining heavily outside as i'm sitting in my room
i may be safe from the rain thats pouring outside,
but inside me the rain is pouring just as heavily.

I feel like i'm on the verge of breaking down trying to adapt to everything thats happened this year.
Its too much for me to take psycologically.
I can't catch up, and its not only fustrating, its demoralising as well.
I'm running behind everyone and panting so crazily i really want to stop running but i can't, if not i'll just be left behind.
sometimes i wish someone in the front will just give me a shout out and encourage me to keep on going.
i can't talk to myself anymore, i'm really not gonna convince myself.

“老师们都说你们这一班都好像笨笨的”
“你们太乖了”

i don't whether to laugh or cry.







-------------