jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Friday, October 21, 2011 // 10:37 PM

may the weekend be a good rest for my leg

thankful that today went on quite well for me.
despite the one hour bitching the teachers had about me T.T

enjoyed technique class today, because i felt like i could finally get on with working on myself.
my leg still hurts especially if we do too many jumps or turns on that leg, but other than that, it was less of a hindrance for me as compared to trying to walk for the past few days.
i really pray that it gets well soon, really wanna go all out on turning and jumping soon.

working with the teachers the few days has been more of a challenge for me.
arghhhhh.
don't wanna think about it anymore.

thankful that today is a day of feeling better, physically and mentally.

thank god.

love working and improving on my own basis.
wish the teachers could help more and judge less.

-------------