jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Saturday, October 15, 2011 // 10:42 AM

The weekend.
I wish i could just really let my mind relax for a while after everything thats happened this week.
I don't want to have to deal with the teachers and seniors.
Its so tiring my goodness.

There hasn't been any real joy in learning for too long.
well if this is the kind of learning that has to be enforced on me by my teachers and seniors.
then fine, I just have to clarify that everyone has their own way of learning and this is definately not how i do it. give me some time and i may jolly well be able to adapt to yours.

its never right no matter how i do it.

I'm glad that as stressful and fustrating it may be to take technique class,
i really do think it has progressed to be better than how it started out.
I like the things are we're doing in class, i just think that i'm too stupid to be able to catch up.
may the tough times be over soon.

盛老师说“你自己都不相信自己,你要怎么让别人相信你啊”
hais, i don't know how to put my feelings down in words.

-------------