jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Wednesday, October 26, 2011 // 11:39 PM

那些年,我们一起追过的女孩.

Awesome
I miss secondary school.
the innocence, the laughter, the friends, the memories.


School has been slowly picking up with the slow but still in progress recovery of my leg.
I can't wait for production week with the stop of academic classes for more rehearsals.
I still have second thoughts about going for rehearsals, but at least i don't feel damn shitty about myself yet, which is a good thing considering i'm me.

technique classes haven't been much happy ponies recently, and i'm kind of nervous about class tomorrow because i can't turn right for nuts and i don't know how to help myself other than to just keep trying with the voice of you saying "还没有,没有对" (stares away from you with finger pointing at you) at the back of my head.

having an urge to take contemporary classes for quite some time already. Wanna take a stress-free, happy, laughy, sweaty contemp class.




-------------