jump to the top
chasing
the dreams






Monday, October 24, 2011 // 10:26 PM

the start of another week.
thankful that my leg is feeling better, but i still can't jump a lot.
technique today was feeling more of my body and i enjoyed it.
love feeling the sweat run down my back and having warm blood running through my veins.

shenyun was nice and weird in the sense that the queen is treating me especially nice today and using her angelic voice to speak to me, i feel like something bad might happen because of the sudden nice-ness. but i'm appreciating the politeness at the moment, and i feel like it's so much easier to understand and learn. i hope it lasts, i hope it lasts!

academic wise, this week seems to be a more relaxed week with no tests and homework needed to be handed in. although next week will be busy with choreographic showing and portfolio, i guess i'm gonna choose to just enjoy the moment as it is and think about the other stuffs later.

I think i'm usually quite tolerable with favouritism because its inevitable that it exists in this industry.
but i've never felt so strongly about it until repertory this year. it really makes me question the rehearsal director as a person. i'm starting to have 反感 towards rehearsals no matter how much i love the music and style of this dance. but whatever. right now i just pray that i will do a good job on my part and i really pray that nothing will go wrong during the remaining rehearsal and during the performance. I hope that we'll all dance as a team and work together to make it happen, especially this dance requires so much 默契. I hope i'll have a great time dancing it and i pray that continuous joy and laughter will stay together with us throughout the rehearsals and performances.

having three technique classes straight in a row tomorrow morning, hope that all goes well and that i'll remember to enjoy the process of learning :)

-------------